Riots, lootings, police violence, federal agents in uniforms without insignia arresting non-violent, peaceful protestors in Portland, OR, the massive loss of jobs, to wear masks or not arguments dividing friends and family, Russia, China, regime change in Venezuela, Iran, and Syria..all have Americans divided, confused and living in fear.
It’s the season, a presidential selection, three-ring circus main attraction. A huge distraction from all that is going on around the country and in the world and yet most Americans continue to believe an election will change everything. It’s this reality that disturbs me and distresses me the most at a time when all of humanity and all life are threatened by the imminent threat of nuclear annihilation and the ravages of climate change and environmental degradation. And not a word about either from either candidate or their respective parties.
A friend just told me he didn’t think Americans are capable of solving their own problems because they are too easily distracted over non issues. I concur. Americans continue to believe the myths of the exceptional and indispensable nation, the American Dream, freedom, Democracy, liberty and justice for all.
With the knowledge and experience gained over the past 75 years it should be perfectly clear that the above myths are lies and that the system is the problem, a system created 250 years ago by a group of white men who established a system that would protect THEIR interests and not the interests of the people.
This system, along with civil society is collapsing and I do not believe there is anything that can prevent it from happening. And right now, there does not appear to be a leader capable of raising it up from the proverbial ashes of the Phoenix after the collapse.
“All the kings horses and all the kinds men couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty together again.”
There is fundamentally little difference between Trump and Biden except for personality. Both have supported increasing the war budget and increased funding to the tune of Trillions of dollars to upgrade the nuclear arsenal. Both, like every president, at least since JFK, are puppets for their globalist masters, incapable of determining foreign and economic policy. Things looked mild and innocuous with Reagan and Carter, but since then each successive occupant of the Oval Office has increasingly ignored the Constitution and negated our rights guaranteed in that Constitution.
It all began with Reagan and his war on “domestic terrorists,” and it culminated with the passing of the Patriot Act, The National Defense Authorization Act, the NSA, Homeland Security, (all re-authorized by Obama and Trump) FEMA camps, and CIA Fusion centers. All of this was imposed on Americans in plain sight – “to keep them safe.”
9/11 and Cheney’s presidential doctrine of the “unitary executive” which asserted that presidential power “must be unilateral, and unchecked” and rendered the constitutional Separation of Powers meaningless. George W. Bush happily acted on that, advised the entire time by “Vice.” It is this precedent that Trump has acted upon since he entered the Oval Office with more than 166 presidential orders that bypassed Congress and the will of the people.
Americans continue to choose between “the lesser of two evils.” That’s precisely the decades-old decision that voting Americans are faced with today. But, let’s not be fooled. We know who and what Trump is, but Biden’s real identity has been skilfully reshaped to make him appear to be a kind, old, happy guy who will follow in Obama’s footsteps.
So, let’s be clear. Biden orchestrated and managed the coup in Ukraine in 2014. He was Obama’s guy to handle that “project,” a task he proudly fulfilled. Biden’s son, Hunter, became a board member of Burisma, Ukraine’s largest oil company. The media labeled it “an apparent conflict of interest.” Read about it here: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hunter-biden-ukraine-idUSKBN1WX1P7
When the federal prosecutor of Ukraine started investigating Hunter’s role and how he got it without any experience in the oil industry, daddy insisted that then president Poroshenko fire the prosecutor. Here is Biden bragging about it on Youtube:
This is clearly a bribe, blackmail, a quid quo pro, treasonous and against international law. Right out there with out shame on Youtube.
And here is Viktor Shokin, the fired prosecutor, with Rudy Giuliani, explaining why he was fired. Starts at about 2:14 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJxTYSxOAoI
Biden, like Obama, is fiercely anti-Russian and anti-Putin. Their intentions behind the coup were to separate Ukraine from Russia and to create a state controlled by America directly on Russia’s border. Here’s Hillary Clinton’s (Obama’s Secy. of State) undersecretary, Victoria Nuland speaking with then ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt – on Youtube – about overthrowing the democratically elected president of Ukraine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
And, here she is bragging about the $5 Billion she invested in this “project” in Ukraine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPVs5VuI8XI
Biden, Obama and Clinton are the ones who should have been impeached for these crimes and for violating the Constitution. And this guy, Biden, is “the lesser of two evils?”
But there is more to this guy’s “record.”
- Biden opposes Medicare for All
- Biden opposes the legalization of Marijuana and has voted to criminalize it
- Biden supports the Death Penalty
- In 1994 Biden supported the Crime Bill which authorized the death penalty…and particularly targeted black Americans. He has since defended it and claims he’s the candidate of black Americans.
- Biden first voted in 1996 for the Defense of Marriage Act which forbids same-sex marriages, but in 2012, under Obama, changed his mind.
- Biden voted for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) that led to the loss of millions of good-paying jobs and the flight of manufacturing companies to Mexico, China and elsewhere.
- Biden voted “Yes” for the Iraq War in 2002.
- Biden has given his full support for Netanyahu.
- Biden also supported Obama’s drone strikes and the war in Yemen.
- Biden bragged about being the author of the Patriot Act.
- Biden voted to kill Roe v. Wade on abortion rights
- Biden voted in favor of the 1986 Firearm Owners Protection Act that allowed firearms to be sold my mail with limited inspections of dealers while allowing them to sell at gun shows…without background checks.
- Biden was key to placing Clarence Thomas on the Supreme Court. Remember the Anita Hill character assassination.
- Biden in 1972 supported desegrated school busing
- Biden endorsed Republicans in 2018. Biden was paid $200,000 by the GOP to give a speech supporting Republican Rep. Fred Upton.
- Biden has worked to cut Medicare and Social Security…and had the leading role in the Obama administration’s efforts in 2011 to slash the deficit by offering Republicans spending cuts to Social Security and Medicare.
- Biden backed bills to make it harder for Americans to reduce their Student Debt
- Biden supported the repeal of Glass-Steagal which resulted in banks being less regulated.
- Biden voted against regulating Credit Card companies, making it harder for Americans to file for bankruptcy.
- Biden supported Obama’s Trans-Pacific Partnership and “The Pivot to Asia,” all designed to separate China from her regional, local trading partners. this “Pivot” also involved the massive shift of US military might to the Asia Pacific.
- Biden is very much anti-China and anti-Russia and favors more sanctions and military coercion against both.
- Biden favors regime change in Venezuela, Iran and Syria. And, was Obama’s guy on foreign policy that led to the destruction of Libya and the horrendous murder of Muammar Gaddafi, after which, Obama’s Secy of State Clinton cackled on national television: “we came, we saw, he died, ha ha ha.”
This is who Joe Biden is. This is his on-the-record RECORD.
Sadly, most Americans believe that one of these two “lessers” will make things better.
The only thing that must change in America is the corrupt system of government being run by unfettered Capitalism and a small bunch of global, financial gangsters. And the only thing that will overthrow that system is widespread civil disobedience and revolution… in the streets across America. Short of this, the new normal…masks, vaccinations, chips, closed schools, millions of small businesses going under, millions of jobs lost, the violent suppression of dissent and the indefinite internment, without recourse and representation, of protesters and dissidents to FEMA camps and CIA fusion centers.
Really America? Really?